How to create Drupal HTML Help Block
Jan 30, 2023
Full-Stack Drupal developer
To create an “HTML help” block in Drupal and assign it to appear only on “node/edit” and “node/add” pages, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the “Structure” menu and click on the “Blocks” link.
- Click the “Add block” button.
- In the “Block description” field, enter a name for the block, such as “HTML help.”
- In the “Block body” field, enter the HTML content that you want to display in the block.
- In the “Visibility” section, click the “Pages” tab.
- In the “Pages” field, enter the paths for the pages where you want the block to appear. To show the block on “node/edit” and “node/add” pages, you would enter:
- Click the “Save block” button.
The HTML help block will now appear on the specified pages.