When do you need an Audit?
How do I know when it makes sense to do a site audit? There are a number of parameters that can signal the need for an audit.
The conversion rate is decreasing.
An overloaded or not intuitive design. Obvious errors.
The site was created too long ago, and improvements are needed.
Users view one or two pages and don't stay long.
What benefits will you get?
If you follow our audit recommendations, you will have a number of benefits.
Increased User Engagement
An Intuitive User Interface
Growing Conversion Rates
Low bounce rate
Analyzes the target audience of your company
To understand how well your site matches your audience, we need to analyze your target audience, and then make a match with your site and identify problematic points that do not lead the user to conversion. This audit category includes the following studies:
- Identifying Personas
- Personality mapping
- Analysis of their goals and pains
- Creating a decision-making flow
Analyse the number of steps before a user makes a conversion.
We analyse all possible floats on the website before a conversion is made. We also take analytics into account and look at user behaviour before a conversion is made. Stages that include the user flow:
- Compiling the current website flow
- Analysis of user behaviour in analytics
- Identification and description of problems
- Compiling an improved user flow
Analyse pages and site elements for usability and user perception.
We analyse all page elements based on Nielson Norman’s ten usability heuristics. For each problem identified, we compile the following artefacts:
- Description of the problem
- Recommendations for improvement
- Explanation of what the improvement will affect
- General recommendations and problems with usability
Analyzes the target audience of your company.
We investigate and analyse the tools used to track the analytics on your site, the general metrics we focus on and outline in our analysis:
- Conversion & Goals
- Top Landing Pages
- Most Popular Content Pages
- Webvisor analisys
Analysis of competitors' websites.
We analyse the structure of information and the structure of navigation on competitors’ websites. Based on information provided by competitors and our own research. The stages of analysis include the following steps:
- Compiling a list of competitors
- Analysis of competitor landing pages
- Identifying the pros and cons
- Comparing the availability of important information on your website
Recognized by the best!
SmartApp is one of the Top Recommended Creative & Design Agencies in 2021 by the Manifest