Last updated: 08.05.2020
Thank you for visiting our website! Smart App Technology limited operates the following resources:
We aim to provide you a great experience with our website, to share the insights you might be interested in, to advance any questions that you might have and to constantly improve UI/UX of our websites. This won’t be possible without your assistance, which you provide by sharing your personal data with us.
What we collect
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Like many other websites we collect data about your browser type and version, referring site, the pages that you visit and other statistics. It helps us to better understand how the website is used and maintain its quality and functionality.
Personal information: We do not collect personally-identifying information from your visit. But you could provide some of this data directly when you fill and submit contact forms on our website or use online chat. In this case, we collect data from your request to provide you a direct feedback and send some sales or marketing materials. Unsubscribe option is included in all our promotional emails.
Please, do not communicate personal data we do not require in the description section of a contact form or in a live chat. We will not use this information in any way, besides storing it at our backup server.
- Log data: When you use the Site our servers automatically record log data. They may include your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your access, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
How we use it
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your website visits and make it easier to use allowing you not to enter your personal information more than once
- To deliver services that you request or purchase. To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services.
Who we share it with
We never sell or rent your personal information. We may transfer your information if our company will be acquired by or merged with another company. Your information may be shared with our agents or contractors for the purpose of performing the service.
Disclose of your personal information is possible only if it is required by law or regulation, or when we have a good faith belief that doing so:
- Necessary to comply with legal processes served on the site or protect the rights and property of SmartApp.
- Where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of.
- Where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Security of your Personal Information
We take multiple steps to protect the information you provide to us against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except as stated herein. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
We always apply SSL encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data related to your business and personal information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies when you start using our website. Often browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may modify your browser settings to decline cookies or usually switch off them in your browser at any moment.
Your rights regarding the Personal Information
You can update, correct or delete inaccuracies in your personal information by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to request a copy of the information we have on you. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing or recall your consent on processing of your information at any time. You also have the right to data portability and erasure.